quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013

Bom dia pessoal!O post a seguir,aconteceu comigo no sábado passado,dia 04 de maio,passava das 21 h!


It was night, I was returning from the city center, I saw a guy walking towards me!
Seemed to have between 12 and 13 years. Passing through it, I realized he was crying!
I walked three steps, turned and pergutei he ... Hey boy, what's happening?
He told me ... nothing! 's OK, but he was still crying. I asked him if everything is fine, why are you crying?
He answered me ... I want to see my mother I said ... where is she? ... The guy told me that I do not know, I went to the house where she lives and no one was there!
The gate, the house was locked! I said you live far away? The boy said no and walked away! I felt very sad for this to happen in the month of mothers!


Era de noche, yo regresaba del centro de la ciudad, cuando vi a un chico caminando hacia mí!

Parecía tener entre 12 y 13 añosde idade.Ao por delante de él, me di cuenta de que estaba llorando!
Caminé tres pasos, di la vuelta y le pergutei ... hey chico, ¿qué está pasando?
Él me dijo ... nada! 'S bien, pero él seguía llorando. Me pregunté si todo está bien, ¿por qué lloras?
Él me respondió ... Quiero ver a mi madre me dijo ... ¿dónde está? ... El chico me dijo que yo no sé, yo fui a la casa donde ella vive y nadie estaba allí!
La puerta, la casa estaba todo cerrado! Dije que vive lejos? El chico no dijo nada y se fue! Me sentí muy mal por esto ocurra en el mes de las madres!



2 comentários:

  1. que coisa triste. eu imagino a dor que ele sentia pois já senti o mesmo voltei um dia para a casa de minha mãe e não havia mais ninguém lá!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Sim,depois que ele se foi eu chorei sozinho,e pedi a DEUS por ele!

      Excluir